Delhi folks, please mark your calendars and save the date.
The Royal Thai Embassy presents “Namaste Thailand Festival 2017”, a festival of Thai food, Thai products, Thai cultural performances and fun activities, to celebrate the 70th anniversary of diplomatic relations between Thailand and India.
Date: 3rd – 5th March 2017
Time: 12.00 – 21.30 hrs
Place: The Bridge, Ambience Mall & DLF Promenade Mall, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi
“Namaste Thailand Festival 2017” is organized by the Royal Thai Embassy, New Delhi, in collaboration with the Ministry of Culture of Thailand, Thai Trade Center New Delhi, Tourism Authority of Thailand New Delhi, Thai Airways New Delhi, and the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FICCI)
At the “Namaste Thailand Festival 2017” you can:
- Indulge in authentic Thai dishes from local Thai restaurants.
- Relax your body and mind with traditional Thai massage, for free!
- Play a special edition of Quiz Thailand, and you can win amazing prizes!!
- Learn to cook Thai dishes from a live demonstration by a renowned Thai chef.
- Get your creative hands on Thai umbrella painting workshop.
- Splurge on exclusive and unique Thai products from SMEs coming directly from Thailand.
- Get entertained watching Thai cultural performances by a cultural troupe from the Ministry of Culture of Thailand.
- Strike a pose and snap a shot in virtual Thailand photo/selfie corners.
About -Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) – promoter of Thailand’s tourism worldwide, is partnering to showcase the best Thailand has to offer to India, and to project the image of Thailand as a luxury and high-end destination for Indian travellers.